Grid-like table with buttons in each row to programmatically insert / delete rows

My use case is as follows: i have a table that initially has one row. some of the inputs in the td’s of the table are select2 elements, date pickers etc. After user finishes completing info in this row, she/he presses the “add row” button to add another row. A new row i being added to the end of the table and the various controls are initialized. My question is: what is the best way to “inform” / sync my livewire component about the row added or removed every time, leaving data in rows that are already added (and not deleted) in place? Note that the submit button may be pressed after n lines have been added to the table.

Thank you in advance

Sorry, @xxdalexx, but I’m not sure what your post means. I might be missing something, though…

Something like this? by @ kdion4891

It’s a link to another thread about this topic. It’s not you, the way it converted that link to show the text of one of the replies doesn’t make it obvious at all. The scrolling must have been picking up on yours, I just meant to link the whole topic.

Thank you all, especially @xxdalexx for pointing me to the right direction.

Better late than never…Thx, btw. :+1: