Preset for TALL Stack?

Hi pals!

I start a Project that I want to do with TALL STACK, so Integrade Laravel, Alpine, Livewire and Tailwind.

Actually I start from this Preset, but I think it was good to have something that bake auth with Livewire already.

It exists?

This package will give you auth/ui scaffolding with tailwind.

I would currently advise against using livewire for auth, it doesn’t play well with password managers.

1 Like

Thanks @xxdalexx.

So I think that I can use this preset and add livewire to it for other tasks instead of auth.

Just to let other know I finally find one:

1 Like

This got me thinking. I’m use to using 2FA with the traditional auth scaffolding from 5.8. I tried using the tailwind-css auth but it’s looking for bootstrap as the default. Is there a way to just use tailwind-css -auth rather than this livewire tall auth

You can just use the tailwind css preset even if you’re using the TALL stack.

I like the tailwind code included with the Tailwind preset better than the TALL preset. I just install Livewire and Alpine which is just a quick composer install and a few lines of code to get to the TALL stack.

At Laracon Taylor announced Laravel Jetstream, which is a modern auth scaffold that you can choose to setup automatically with the TALL or LIT stack. It has premade login, profile, 2FA views.

Basically Taylor greatly improved the auth scaffold, and included everything currently in Laravel Spark except billing in Laravel Jetstream, so I expect everyone will use Jetstream to start an app since it has so many nice features built in.

It should be out with Laravel 8 on Sept 8, 2020, can’t wait.