What seems to be the problem:
wire:ignore tag correctly in the parent element.
Steps to Reproduce:
Are you using the latest version of Livewire:
- Create a new application using Jetstream and Livewire.
- Create a Livewire component that is rendered as a full page component.
- Within this component, implement a Jetstream modal.
- Within the modal, implement an instance of Codemirror that utilizes an AlpineJS element reference.
- Show the modal, dismiss it, and then show it again. The editor should render initially with no problem, but will be hidden on the second try.
Do you have any screenshots or code examples: