Livewire work fine in localhost but when i deploy to shared hosting cpanel, it does not work

Hello there, my livewire app work fine in localhost but when i deploy to shared hosting cpanel, it does not work. When i click a form button, my page reloads and sends the data to the url.

i have a form that uses livewire to submit, when i click the form. the values i type in goes to the url after the page reloads. but its not so in my localhost.

please any help

i got this error in my console

<script src="/livewire/livewire.js?id=54d078b2ce39327a1702" data-turbo-eval="false" data-turbolinks-eval="false"></script><script data-turbo-eval="false" data-turbolinks-eval="false">window.livewire = new Livewire();window.Livewire = window.livewire;window.livewire_app_url = '';window.livewire_token = 'jPhP3Ace3g050r7zF8IhedMRZ7CxbxBfmozD7Rp3';window.deferLoadingAlpine = function (callback) {window.addEventListener('livewire:load', function () {callback();});};document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function () {window.livewire.start();});</script>
    <!-- JAVASCRIPT -->

Hey, @Victory33404

I don’t see this is like an error, it more like an output.

anyhow, try to clear your cache (if you have access to ssh in cpanel)

php artisan optimize:clear
composer dumpautoload -o

or you can do it manualy by deleting your cache in app/bootstrap and storage/cache

and you can set your APP_URL in .env file and livewire.php file inside config/livewire.php

Okay thank you. I’ll try that.