Starting with Laravel 8 and livewire 2.0

The videos are really confusing if you start your journey through the screencast on laravel 8 and livewire 2.x … actually the workflow is completely different now I am really confused

I would not recommend starting this series with Version 2 (if at all) and rather wait for a new series or start with an old version and then upgrade … anyways I would say this series is unfortunately outdated due to Laravel 8 and livewire 2 update.

Hey, @reniar1
I’m Using Livewire since version 1.x and it’s not that hard to understand in case you are familiar with laravel.
In all cases you are making a component and calling it, you can follow the screencasts with version ^1.x after that you can take a look at the Upgrading Guide form 1.x to 2.x
Form the Docs:

Form the Screencasts:

1 Like

Thanks skywalker for your time yeah it takes some time to get through the confusing V1. to V2 but once you get your head around it its actually realy nice

1 Like

Yep, it takes time and effort. Just keep going and if you have any question feel free to DM me or mention me in your thread, I’ll Help you as soon as I can.

Happy coding @reniar1